Easter Quotes From Bible
First of all, I wanna say a very Happy Easter To You. Easter is a great event in our religion and repeats itself every year. It is celebrated in the remembrance of our Dear God Jesus Christ. In this article, we are going to provide you with some best Easter Quotes From bible. A few days before the event people start searching for Easter Wishes, Easter Greetings, Easter Images about which we have already published many posts in this blog.
As I told that days before the big occasion people try to search Easter Quotes From Bible or you can say Religious Easter Quotes to share them with their friends, family, and Social media friends and fans. Therefore to make it easy and save your time we have collected the most famous and interesting Easter Quotes From the Bible which you can freely copy and Share with your Friends.
Quotes are the words which have been said by some great or you can say Nobel people for a specific event like Easter, Christmas and many more. But here we will discuss only Easter Quotes. We have chosen and collected these Religious Easter Quotes From the Bible from a different source and we hope you will love it.
Below are some famous Easter Quotes.
- They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus (Luke 24:2-3).
- According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” (1 Peter 1:3).
- Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26)
- “We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him.” (Romans 6:9)
- With great power, the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all. (Acts 4:33)
- “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9)
- God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.’ (Billy Graham)
- As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the tomb of Christ is famous because of what it DOES NOT CONTAIN.” (Sam Morris last He will take His stand on the earth.” (Job 19:25)
- We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won’t need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to their shining – they just shine. (Dwight L. Moody)
- The tomb of Christ is famous because of what it DOES NOT CONTAIN.” (Sam Morris